For the summer of 2023, we are offering a variety of Montessori, Summer, and Childcare camps to our P3 (age 3) through grade 8 students enrolled at Eton School for the 2023-2024 school year. Registration opens on Tuesday, 4 April at 7:00 a.m. on a first come, first served basis via the Parent/Guardian Portal and New Family Portal.
Summer Montessori Camps
- Week 1: 20-23 June
- Week 1-2: 20-23 June & 26-30 June
- Week 2: 26-30 June
- Week 2-3: 26-30 June & 3, 5-7 July (Closed 4 July)
- Week 2-4: 26-30 June, 3, 5-7 July & 10-14 July
- Week 3-4: 3, 5-7 July & 10-14 July
- Week 4: 10-14 July
- Week 5: 17-21 July
- Week 5-6: 17-21 July & 24-28 July
- Week 6-7: 25-27 July & 1-3 August
- Week 7: 31 July-4 August
Summer Childcare Camps
June 20–August 11 (Closed July 4)
Our Childcare Camp provides a relaxed, fun, safe and nurturing environment for our campers and a wonderful introduction to Eton School Community for new students. The daily routine includes activities, crafts, outside play, rest time (for P3 and P4 full-day campers) and lots of opportunities to be active, creative, and engaged.
- 9:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Campers may attend any time between the stated hours for as much or as little as needed.
- $15/Hour (in 15-minute increments)
- The late pick up charge for after 5:00 p.m. is $2.00 per minute per camper.
Mezzo and Casa Buildings
- Online registration is required for attendance and opens on Monday, 4 April at 7:00 a.m. via your Portal.
- Students must be enrolled for 2023-2024 school year to attend.
- If registering less than 24 hours before Childcare Camp opens, please wait for a confirmation from a camp administrator.
Students must have:
- Personal Water Bottle: Please label with your child's name.
- Lunch (If attending during lunchtime): Please include an ice pack to keep things cold, eating utensils, and napkins.
- P3 and P4 Only: A change of clothes and if staying the whole day, a small blanket (for rest time).
Summer Forms: As with all programs, there are extra forms to fill out before attending. These forms are located on the Portal (login required).