Snow Sports Program
- Participants: Students in Grades 3-8 and their parents (if desired).
- Transportation: Bus leaves Eton School at 2:15 p.m. and returns at approximately 7:30 p.m. Adult chaperones are on the bus with students.
- Classes: Ski and Snowboard lessons begin at 3:30 p.m. and are 2 1/2 hours long.
- Instructors: Snow Sports Consulting Services teach all lessons. They have thirty years of teaching experience in the greater Seattle area.
- Equipment: Participants must provide their own equipment (own or rental).
- Passes: Every participant must purchase their own ski pass. Discounted passes offered and information sent after form is completed and tuition paid.
2019 Snow Sports Program Season
Fridays: 2:15 p.m. to 7:30 p.m.
6 Weeks : Jan.18, 25; Feb. 1 (canceled due to pass conditions), 8, 15; March 1, 8 (make up session for 2/1)
Cancellation Policy: If a cancellation occurs due to weather or road closures, the program is extended by the number of trips missed.
Number of Students: 35
Cost: $335 with an additional cost for a discounted season pass.
Number of Students: 35 (plus parent chaperones)
Place: Summit Central Ski Area
Registration: First come, first served in order the registration form and tuition payment is received. Download Registration Form