After-School Classes & Clubs
Pre-elementary (P3-K), registration is on a lottery basis. Our class lottery registration policy is as follows:
- Registration is for placement in a class lottery and opens on Monday, 28 March 2022, at 7:00 a.m. and closes on Thursday, 31 March 2022, at 7:00 a.m.
- The person registering the student(s) receives a confirmation email of entry into the lottery for the chosen class. Please check the junk/spam/other email folders if it is not in the inbox.
- Each class registration receives a number, which is used in the lottery drawing through a random sequence generator on Thursday, 31 March 2022. The person registering receives an email notification of the student’s placement either in the class or on the wait list for the class.
- For those placed in a class, the email contains a link to an invoice for online payment using a credit card. A payment confirmation email is sent upon completion of paying the online invoice. To secure placement, we must receive the invoice payment by 12:00 p.m. on Tuesday, 5 April 2022, or else the unsecured placement is offered to a student on the wait list.
- Offers of placement to students on a wait list are completed via an email with a link to an invoice for online payment using a credit card. A payment confirmation email is sent upon completion of paying the online invoice. Payment must be received by 12:00 p.m. on Thursday, 7 April 2022, to secure placement, or else the unsecured placement is offered to the next student on the wait list.
- If a class is not full by Monday, 4 April 2022, registration changes to a first-come, first-served basis with payment invoices emailed to the person who submitted the registration.
For classes offered to Lower Elementary, Upper Elementary and Middle School students, registration begins on Monday, 28 March 2022, at 7:00 a.m. on a first-come, first-served basis and requires payment via credit card to secure a spot at the time of registration. A wait list is created when spots are filled. Registration ends on 7 April 2022.
All classes have a minimum number of students required, and failure to reach the minimum results in the cancellation of the class. We notify the person who registered of any cancellations and automatically process a refund. For any other reasons, requests for refunds will only be entertained if made by 7 April 2022.
If you have any questions or a class suggestion for our program, please contact our Auxiliary Program Coordinator, Sharon Gonzalez, at (425) 881.4230 ext. 133 or SGonzalez@etonschool.org.
We are starting back with one club this year with hopes to bring back additional ones in the 2022-2023 academic year.