Finding the best school for your child can be exciting and daunting. Our admission office is a resource so that you can make the best choice for your child and family.
At Eton, we live and uphold our core values. We follow the Montessori philosophy, which is rooted in having a deep respect for one another and forming a strong community and supportive friendships. Our classrooms and program design are uniquely equipped to meet the needs of each child, promoting and supporting both individual strengths and challenges to build a strong foundation and sense of self. This wholistic, child-centered approach allows for creative and integrated learning, all resulting in an education filled with joy and excellence.
There are many opportunities for us to connect. Please explore our website and determine the best path for you. Whether we meet during an open house or virtually during an information session, we can’t wait to share with you the joyful learning that happens here every day. We look forward to getting to know your family and helping you learn how your child can thrive here at Eton School!
Attend the Winter Open House
Our Open House provides an opportunity for you to learn more about our program and get your questions answered. We invite you to visit our campus to view classrooms, and chat with teachers and parents to learn about what your child has to look forward to here at Eton School.
Our Open House looks a little different this year. Here is what we are doing:
- Adults Only (We will provide an opportunity for students to visit at another time.)
- Proof of vaccination or a negative COVID test (within 72 hours) for all attendees. Must show to Eton Staff upon check-in.
- Increasing our building ventilation with open doors, windows, and air filters
- Insisting that everyone wear a mask (covering nose and mouth)
- Capping attendance to spread visitors throughout the event
- Posting requirement updates on this page
- Notifying registered attendees of any changes prior to the event
We expect the COVID-19 safety protocol to evolve, but at a minimum, we will continue to follow the advice of our local health authorities.