Snow Sports Program
- Participants: Students in Grades 3-8 and their parents (if desired).
- Transportation: Bus leaves Eton School at 2:15 p.m. and returns at approximately 7:30 p.m. Adult chaperones are on the bus with students.
- Classes: Ski and Snowboard lessons begin at 3:30 p.m. and are 2 1/2 hours long.
- Instructors: Snow Sports Consulting Services teach all lessons. They have thirty years of teaching experience in the greater Seattle area.
- Equipment: Participants must provide their own equipment (own or rental).
- Passes: Every participant must purchase their own ski pass. Discounted passes offered and information sent after form is completed and tuition paid.
2017 Snow Season
Fridays: 2:15-7:30 p.m.
6 Weeks : Jan. 6, 13, 20; Feb. 3, 10, 17.
Cancellation Policy: If a cancellation occurs due to weather or road closures, the program is extended by the number of trips missed.
Number of Students: 35
Cost: $325 with an additional cost for a discounted season pass.
Number of Students: 35 (plus parent chaperones)
Place: Summit Central Ski Area
Registration: Class is full.